JUNE IS ADOPT A CAT MONTH!
Meow! It is National Adopt a Cat Month and we encourage our friends to remember the felines of the world when shopping for a new pet. It is also Adopt a Shelter Cat Month. There are many shelters that are full of kittens and cats that are in need of their forever homes. Feel free to share your cat adoption story on our facebook page!
We breed dogs and cats to preserve a closed, and therefore endangered, gene pool. With each planned breeding of our purebred/purpose-bred dog or cherished feline, we aim to produce a generation of healthier offspring. Whether you need pre-breeding health clearances for both your stud dog and brood bitch, semen cryopreservation, advanced insemination procedures, high risk pregnancy monitoring or DNA testing of neonates, we help you breed for success.
Slade's COVID Policy Update
*UPDATE ON APRIL 1ST, 2022*
Slade Veterinary Hospital will go back to a limited opening of our facility!
For office visits, you can expect the following:
- Text us when you arrive and we will text you back when we are ready for you to meet us at the front door (street side.)
- One masked adult may accompany your pet
- Curbside service will always remain an option for clients who would prefer this.
- Curbside service is mandatory for all medication and food pickups
- Blood draw and technician appointments will remain a curbside service
For over a year, as you are probably aware, we have been experiencing an incredibly heavy case load. We are asking for your patience and understanding. Thank you for helping us make this transition. We look forward to seeing you!